Forex Trading London
‘Trend Flow’ Workshop
2 Day Weekend Workshop on the 8th and 9th Feb 2014
Make 2014 Your Year to Take Action
and become Profitable!
Our next event is a Two Day intensive and extensive Forex Trading Workshop which is intended for those who are seriously interested in learning how to trade Forex in a Risk controlled manner to generate income.
This Turbo charged Trend trading course, covering all angles and even how to use Binary Options for maximum profit potential, is designed for anyone who wants to start trading Forex in the quickest possible time and to learn how to ‘Trade the Right Way – Everyday’.
Experienced and struggling traders will also gain benefit at this event. The training is conducted by Forex experts Sunil Mangwani and Martin Walker.
Forex Trading London ‘Trend Flow’ Workshop Topics:
- The Basics of Forex Trading
- The Best Times To Trade Forex
- How to Set Up & Use the Metatrader 4 (MT4) Trading Platform Charts
- How to identify Support & Resistance & understand what is really behind them.
- How to conduct Top Down & Bottom Up Multi-timeframe Analysis & Why.
- Fibonacci Forex Trading – learn about Fibonacci Ratios & their importance.
- Learn what Fibonacci MT4 tools you should use and how to use them properly:
- Fib Retracements
- Fib Projections
- Fib Fans
- Fib Expansions
- The 3Ms:
- Money – Money & Risk Management including Risk to Reward, Position Sizing and Capital Exposure
- Mind – Discipline & Patience to follow your Trading Plan
- Method – Technical Set-Ups for the trading method.
- The Strategy: The ‘Trend Flow’ System :
- Identify the stage of a trend using the proprietary indicators.
- Prepare a detailed trading plan for this strategy, with precisely defined entry, exit and stop levels, along with the principles of money management.
- How to prepare and execute a ‘Trade Plan’:
- Having a Trading Plan is often the thin line between success and failure.
Most traders assume that trading consists of merely using technical analysis. But one must remember that “technical analysis is NOT the trading plan”. One must use the tools of technical analysis as a path to manage your trades. This simply means that a trader must have a ‘Trade Plan’, which incorporates the 3M’s. We explain the procedure to make an effective ‘Trade Plan’, which can be applied for any technique & any market.
- How to use this technique to trade Binary Options:
- Binary Options are one of the fastest growing financial trading products due to their simplicity & the certainty they offer on every trade.
- They can be bought in both directions of trade either by buying a “Call”/“Up” option or a “Put”/“Down” option & it is easy to control losses and calculate profits.
- Binary options are offered against a fixed expiry time which could be from 60 seconds to 30 days & are more flexible than spot currency transactions.
- The potential profit can be much higher for options & traders may experience larger gains in a shorter time with binary options than with straight forex trades.
- It also requires a smaller investment & traders do not have to worry about making a margin call for an unexpected loss.
The “Trend Flow” technique is custom built for trading Binary Options but is equally valid for the Forex Spot market or any other financial market, provided that there is sufficient liquidity.
Cost – Just £449 – includes a light Lunch, Tea/Coffee and supporting PDF documentation.
E-book – ‘7 Trading secrets – Techniques used by professional traders to make money’. An acclaimed book on how to succeed in trading.
E-book – ‘Trade the right way – Everyday’. An E-book with some of the most practical steps for trading.
2 free “follow-up “Live webinars” with Q & A’s to help consolidate your knowledge.
Plus we offer our: No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee
We would like to totally eliminate any risk that you feel you may be taking. If, for whatever reason, by the morning break, you do not agree that the techniques you are going to learn will help you in your trading, then you can request a no quibble, refund (minus a small administrative fee).
TIME: 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM
VENUE: Ramada Encore, London West.
Address: 4 Portal Way, Gypsy Corner / A40, London, W3 6RT.
Tel: 0208 753 0800
The venue is very close to the ‘North Acton’ Tube station, which is on the Central line
Click to view the map.
So don’t delay, secure your place today:
Come and meet us and learn how to trade Forex like a Pro at these great values Forex Trading Workshops & see your Equity Curve grow!
IMPORTANT: Becoming a consistently profitable Forex Trader takes personal effort, discipline, knowledge and practice plus ongoing support and quality mentorship, so make use of this rare opportunity to kick start or reinvigorate your Forex journey today
If you have any questions about this event then send an email to me at: [email protected]