FOREX TRADING LONDON
PERSONAL MENTORSHIP & COACHING PROGRAMME
Sometimes In Life You Just Need A Helping Hand
To receive all the information, including costs, on our Personal Mentorship and Coaching Programme please insert your details in the form at the bottom of this page. Thank you.
It is a well known fact that many successful people have honed their and skills, broadened their outlook and improved their effectiveness through the use of a Personal Mentor or one to one coaching. The same can be said for successful traders. Personal Trading Mentorship or Coaching is a tried and tested formula for fast tracking one’s progress in the ‘Learning To Trade‘ process. We offer tailor made Personal Trading Mentorship Programmes to suit your needs as an aspiring trader. The techniques we teach are applicable to all liquid financial markets although we primarily use the live Forex market as our teaching ground. This is probably the best Forex Trading Course you’ll ever come across. Just some of the typical trading topics that can be covered are:
- How to get the best out of the Metatrader 4 Platform
- What to Trade & The Best Times To Trade
- Price Action & Support & Resistance in all it’s guises
- How to use Fibs properly (Projections/Retracements/Fans/Expansions)
- How to combine Fundamentals and Technicals – The 3rd Way
- The 4Ms: Method, Risk & Money Management, Mindset & Me and the Markets
- Swing Trading / Day Trading / Intra-Day Trading or End of Day Trading
- How to Trade around a Day Job
- Multi-time frame Analysis (Top Down / Bottom Up)
- How to find High Probability Trade set ups.
- Trend & Counter Trend Trading
- How to trade some or all of the following Forex trading strategies:
- Common Patterns
- The 123 Pattern
- Regular Divergence
- Hidden Divergence
- Advanced Divergence
- Harmonic Patterns
- Elliot Waves
- Wolf Waves
- The Flip
- The 200 SMA (1hr & 15 min)
- The London Power Hour
- Market Makers
- Over-extension and Pivots
- Trading Psychology
- Back testing your chosen strategies
- Trading in the Live Market
- What should be in your Trading Plan & help with developing it
- Tax implications & how to implement the above using Spread Betting
- Plus lots more!
Typically, a Personal Mentorship Programme will consist of between 15 to 20 sessions lasting around an hour each, although we normally over-run to the benefit of the client! Lessons can be every few days or 1 every week/month or whatever suits you and your daily routine. You can break up the programme into logical parts in order to consolidate your knowledge and skills before progressing further. The lessons are conducted online using a Webinar format with live interaction between the Student and the Mentor/Tutor/Coach. We aim to help you to become a consistently profitable independently minded trader rather than one who is dependent on others for their trading decisions. At the end of the programme you will have the skills and knowledge to be able to find trades, make your own trading decisions and successfully trade in a live market whilst only risking a small amount of your trading capital. Read what previous clients have said about their Forex Training.
If affordability may be an issue, we have students who take individual lessons as and when they wish to suit their personal financial situation. If you only wish to have a few lessons then we can tailor something to suit you and your trading needs. Some students take a block of 5 lessons at a time.
If you want a Forex Trading Mentor / Coach or are interested in finding out more about our Forex Trading Personal Mentorship and Coaching Programme then either fill in the Contact Form below or email: martin[at]ForexTradingLondon.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you fill out the form below you will then need to check your email folders for an email from us asking you to confirm you wish to receive further information. Once you have done that you should then receive several emails containing the information you need in the first instance. If you haven’t received a reply within 48 hours, firstly check your email Spam Folder and reclassify our reply as Not Spam. If still no reply then please send an email to the above address. We are friendly and approachable and want you to succeed. Thanks.