Firstly my very best wishes to you at this Christmas time and thank you for reading my Blog posts and for following our Trading Success Formula, which has plenty more to come in the New Year. As the trading year draws to a close, it is a good time to take stock and analyse how you have done, what you have achieved and what could be improved upon in the coming year. If you can spend some time reflecting on your trading year you should be able to:
- Highlight your strengths and weaknesses
- Then review and if necessary update your Trading Plan
- Draw up some ideas of where you would like to be as a trader at the end of 2014
- Then make a Plan as to how you will achieve those ideas
- Break the plan down into achievable bite size chunks
- Consider how you will address each chunk
- Then take that Plan into the New Year and try your utmost to make it reality.
If you are new to trading or struggling to progress then grab one of the limited places at our next 2 day workshop in January and let us help and guide you on the path to trading success. All the details can be found here: 2 Day Forex Trading Workshop
Top Trading Tip: Always have a Plan, both a Trading Plan covering the whole of your trading endeavours and also a specific Trade Plan for every trade you take. A plan can always be improved and amended, but without one it is easy to be a ‘startled Rabbit in Headlights’ when something unexpected occurs. As I have often said and written, Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance (The 5Ps) so be prepared for 2015 by attending our 2 Day ‘Kick Start’ workshop in Central London.