The Traders Forum is a ‘Mastermind’ group formed with the aim of raising the bar from the usual so-called Trading Events, free Seminars and low-cost workshops. It is aimed at both active and aspiring traders with some trading knowledge. Plus it is also designed to be a sociable inter-active occasion for net working with like-minded people and for seeking knowledge from seasoned traders without the usual attempts at a hard up sell at the end.
The next London Traders Forum – Q4 – will be on Saturday the 5th of October 2019, in London. The main theme of the day is ‘Improving Your Trading Edge’. The Speakers are Paul Wallace, Kevin Barry and Martin Walker and tickets are now on sale. Please put the date in your Diary and book your ticket here:
There will be sessions during the day that will educate and stimulate and help you generate suitable returns to off-set the day. We want the LTF to be a good risk-to-reward trade for our attendees! The following speakers and sessions are planned for Saturday 5th October and here is what to you will get on the day:
• A whole One Day Live (Face To Face) Trading Seminar with 3 experienced and seasoned Financial Traders (both Prop and Retail), two of whom coach and mentor client traders. PLUS a newly announced Guest Speaker who is a Fund Manager.
So that you can learn and benefit from their wealth of trading and life experiences which means helping you to develop and grow as either a professional or retail trader.
• 6 Challenging and content packed, thought provoking presentations covering:
- 2019 Market Analysis by Kevin Barry – It’s been a fascinating year so far! Kevin Barry of the Traders and Investors Club will be providing us with his excellent market over view and round-up. This is a chance to view the dominant themes so far and discuss the remainder of the year and beyond. Kevin’s insight into the bigger picture is always fascinating and is worth the entry fee alone. This will help us all to be aware of what we might expect in the months to come, in the financial markets, including anything of particular note that he thinks we should know and be aware of on the day. This session alone is always worth the ticket fee. Attending this means that you will be well prepared for what might lay ahead of us in the financial markets from a strategic perspective, plus you can then potentially use that knowledge as a framework around which to spot and plan and take advantage of potential trading opportunities.
- There are repeatable patterns in the markets: The subjectivity of Technical Analysis by Simon Cotterill – Fund Manager – We will work through a technical analysis approach to the markets looking at some great examples, and if you consider trading to be a business and not a hobby. you must have a plan for everything. But then how does subjectivity affect Technical Analysis, your decision making and trading?
- An Introduction to Trading with Options by Kevin Barry of the Traders and Investors Club will provide a superb introduction to how you can utilise Options in your trading arsenal. The aim is to broaden your your view of the way different ways to trade the financial markets and will add another trading tool to your Trading Tool Box.
- Sharpening the Tip Of The Spear by Paul Wallace of www.TradingBeliefs.com. Trading is a tough gig. How can you help yourself improve? What can you do to sharpen the spear? Paul Wallace will explain how you can sharpen your entries to build a position, and know when to push hard on your trades.will be helping you to know when to push hard on your trades. The old adage of ‘Only Add To Your Winning Trades’ is fine but when and how do you do that. Paul will be revealing his method of how to do this.
- How to find Swing Trades and get the best entries by Martin Walker who specialises in finding Sweet Spots to enter his Swing Trades and will be revealing how he does this and thus enable you to find sweet entries to your swing trade setups. Plus this approach can be used on lower time frames too!
- An Holistic Approach to Improving Your Edge by Martin Walker of www.ForexTradingLondon.com. He aims to provide you with an overall holistic approach to managing and improving your trading performance and thus be able to work on improving your trading edge.
The aim is that after this event you will be a more informed trader, take away positive and practical ways to improve your trading, plus it also means you get 6 sessions and 3 real traders for the price of 1.
• Venue: The event will be held in Central London (You will be notified where, nearer the time by email) with light refreshments and drinks plus Lunch included so that we can all meet in comfortable surroundings, you won’t have to worry where your next drink or food is coming from, which means you can give the speakers and their session content your fullest attention. Plus you will then be able to network and chat over lunch with everyone in a friendly and supportive environment.
• Post Seminar Networking Opportunity – after the formal seminar – we will then move to the nearest bar and guess what? Paul Wallace is buying the first round! So that you effectively get a small discount on your ticket purchase, Paul gets to put his money where his mouth is and you can then network and chat to the other attendees again in a friendly and supportive environment. This is a great opportunity to spend a whole day in the company of market professionals as well as your fellow traders and investors.
This event will not be recorded so don’t miss this opportunity to be part of something special. This will be the only live event this year.
The London Traders Forum will be an event that will cater for an engaged trader and investor who is eager to learn more and meet like-minded souls. You have asked us for it and here it is. We are aiming to foster a Mastermind-type environment, which will encourage a free exchange of ideas in a stimulating environment with plenty of opportunity for networking.
Our mission is to bring you a memorable day in comfortable surroundings at a reasonable cost. Therefore, we will be holding the price for the day down to just £157.
Most of the early bird-tickets which were on offer for the knock-down price of £117 have sold – last few left – grab them now!
Admission is by ticket only and there will only be so many places available. After the success of the first event, tickets will sell fast so, to avoid disappointment, I strongly recommend that you reserve your place NOW by purchasing your ticket.
We are looking forward to seeing you on 5th October for a memorable day that is guaranteed to change the way that you see the market.
The Recordings and Slides from the most recent Q2 Online Traders Forum can now be accessed here:
Previous speakers have included:
Paul Wallace of www.TradingBeliefs.com
Kevin Barry of The Traders & Investors Club
Martin Walker of www.ForexTradingLondon.com
Simon Cotterill – Fund Manager
Sunil Mangwani – FibForex123.com and OTA Forex Instructor.
Anna & David Couling of QuantumTrading.com
Corvin Codirla (Past Hedge Fund Manager) – FxMasterCourse.com
Zak Mir – Zak’s Traders Cafe
Charlie Burton – Ezee Trader
Francis Hunt – aka The Market Sniper
Dr. David Paul – Managing Director of VectorVest UK and SA
Rob Tratt of JN Financial