Firstly, our very best wishes to you and your families at this Christmas time and thank you for reading our Blog posts throughout yet another difficult Covid Pandemic year. As the trading year draws to a close, it is a good time to take stock and analyse how you have done in 2021, what you have achieved and what could be improved upon in the coming year. If you can spend some time reflecting on your trading year, you should be able to:
- Highlight your strengths and weaknesses
- Then review and if necessary update your Trading Plan
- Draw up some ideas of where you would like to be as a trader at the end of 2022
- Then make a Plan as to how you will achieve those ideas
- Break the plan down into achievable bite size chunks
- Consider how you will address each chunk
- Then take that Plan into the New Year and try your utmost to make it reality.
If you are new to trading or struggling to progress then sign up to our free Forex Trading Success Formula here. Work through the individual lessons and videos and gradually build up your trading skills and knowledge, then when you are ready, we would like to take you to the next stage with our bespoke Trading Personal Mentorship Programme where we help and guide you on the path to trading success. We offer a No Obligation consultation to determine your personal trading training needs. All the details can be found here: Trading Personal Mentorship Programme
Top Trading Tip: Always have a Plan, both a Trading Plan covering the whole of your trading endeavours and also a specific Trade Plan for every trade you take. A plan can always be improved and amended, but without one it is easy to be a ‘startled Rabbit in Headlights’ when something unexpected occurs. As I have often said and written, Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Poor Performance (The 6Ps) so be prepared for 2022 and go through each module of our free Trading Success Formula. Here’s to your Trading Success in 2022 ….. Cheers!