Recommended Forex Trading Books
We are often asked what Forex Trading books we would recommend, so to satisfy that question here is some recommended reading, in no particular order, for apsiring Forex traders. Devour and re-read these books but at some point you probably still need to have a trading Coach/Mentor, if so then please give us your consideration. Thanks and enjoy!
- Attacking Currency Trends: How to Anticipate and Trade Big Moves in the Forex Market by Greg Michalowski (Wiley Trading)
- How The Market Makers Extract Millions of Dollars a Day & How to Grab Your Share By Martin Cole (Kindle)
- The Definitive Guide to Mastering the Psychology of Trading: How to use a comprehensive understanding of price movement to overcome mental obstacles that … achieving consistent results (SECTION ONE) by Mark Douglas (Kindle)
- High Performance Trading – 35 Practical Techniques To Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance by Steve Ward. High Performance Trading provides proven practical techniques and strategies to help traders of all abilities, experience levels and styles to enhance their trading performance and psychology. Based on practical coaching and training interventions, personal experiences, the latest research and feedback and advice from leading traders, trading coaches and trading psychologists this book offers something for everyone who wants to become a better trader.
- Tradermind by Steve Ward – Get a Mindful Edge in the Markets. Tradermind is an essential resource for understanding and applying mindfulness based approaches to enhance trading performance. Based upon extensive research and practical application in the real world of the trading floor Tradermind provides you with practical methods and techniques that will help you to enhance your awareness, increase your attention and focus, manage your thoughts and emotions, overcome habitual and impulsive behaviours, develop your market feel, manage your energy levels and develop effective trading behaviours.
- The Magic and Logic of Elliott Waves by Hemant Kale and Dr Shrirang Joshi..This book is highly recommended for anyone who is interested in learning about Elliott Waves and how to use them to predict market moves.