Learn ‘How to Trade the Right Way’ &
Become Consistently Profitable
when you join our One to One
Welcome to Forex Trading London. London is considered to be a major centre of Foreign Exchange (Forex (Fx)) or currency trading in the world, so what better place to hold Forex Trading Workshops, Seminars and Forex Training and Education Courses in London. Our comprehensive Forex Training Personal Mentorship Programme is aimed at helping aspiring and struggling traders along the path to consistent profitability and helping established traders to improve their performance and learn Higher Probability Trading Strategies.
- Martin Walker will be speaking at the London Forex Expo on Saturday the 20th May 2017. For more information about the London Forex Expo and to register for your free ticket, please click here:
- New Blog Article: ‘The 4 Cs …’
- New ‘Live Trades‘ video showing some current trades.
- New video in the ‘Learn’ section on Risk & Money Management explaning how to do it properly and why it is such a crucial element of trading success.
- ‘Forex Trading Success Formula‘ – a NEW weekly multi-part series on what you should and should not be doing when trading Forex, it doesn’t matter when you sign up for this free course as you will still receive the lessons in the right sequential order – sign up HERE and we’ll see you on the inside.
- You can also follow our trades on Facebook at Forex HQ.
Learning to trade is rather like learning a new profession, more of a marathon than a sprint. There is no Golden Button to provide instant and huge profits, but one can learn proven techniques and strategies which, if used correctly, can provide significant profits over time. Think of trading as a get rich slowly profession when executed in a patient and disciplined way.
If you want to become a professional at anything it does take education, time, practice and experience, however, with the right guidance and mentorship, you can fast track that process significantly.
We hold periodic Forex Training events such as Forex Trading Workshops & Seminars in the London area, and offer Personalised Mentorship Programmes which are tailored to your specific needs and are conducted online in a webinar format, at a time to suit you.
You may find our Forex (Fx) Trading Blog useful too, as its’ aim is to help struggling or aspiring traders along the path to consistent profitability. We specialise in teaching traders to find High Probability Low Risk Trades, so give some serious thought to trying out our services at ‘Forex Trading London‘.
We also offer some great Forex Trading guides. They are:
- ‘Trade The Right way – Everyday’ giving you a ton of useful Forex Trading Tips.
- The ’7 Trading Secrets’ (of Professional Traders) by Sunil Mangwani. This covers the key principles used by Professional traders and is a must read if your are serious about taking your trading further.
These forex trading guides were sent out by the World Money Show London in November 2012 and 2013, respectively, to their attendees. Just pop your email address in the box on the upper right hand side of this page and the e-book will be with you within 24hrs. You must look out for a confirmation e-mail in order to receive your guides, so do check your inbox and spam/trash folders. We always respect your privacy. Thanks.
Please Note: Any information provided on this site is purely for educational purposes only. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website, by ForexTradingLondon.com, its employees, partners or contributors, is provided as educational material or general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. ForexTradingLondon.com will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We highly recommend that all novice Forex Traders begin by trading in a Demo Account until they have a proven track record of ‘paper’ profitability before trading in the live Forex market.